Creighton University St. John's

Accommodation Request

Accommodation Request Form

POLICY: Creighton University will provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations to qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and qualified disabled veterans.

All employees seeking accommodations must complete Part A of this form. You can either submit the form to your supervisor, who will complete Part B, or you can submit the form directly to Human Resources (HR will complete Part C).