HUMAN RESOURCES IS OPEN TO EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We’re taking extra precautions to keep our campus community safe for everyone. As such, Human Resources is open to visitors by appointment only. Employees and students are encouraged to check the Human Resources website for answers to many human resources questions including assistance with myHR, performance evaluations, benefits, and vacation and sick policies. Questions may be directed to 402.280.2709. Employees or students in need of an in-person appointment with Human Resources must schedule an appointment in advance. Please read below for more information about scheduling an in-person appointment with Human Resources.
Before visiting Human Resources, all employees and students must:
- Schedule an appointment in advance. All visitors to Human Resources (employees and students) will be required to schedule an appointment online prior to coming to campus. Limited appointment times are available. If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, please call 402.280.2709.
- Visit a temperature screening station. Employees and students who have already completed their daily self-screening and their daily temperature check-in do not need to do this step again. Campus screening stations are available at the following locations for the remainder of the semester:
- Adhere to the Creighton Community Standards.
On the day of your scheduled appointment with Human Resources:
- Upon arrival at the Cardiac Center building for your scheduled appointment, please park your car under the covered area by the front door; remain in your car and call Human Resources at 402.280.2709. A Human Resources representative will come out to assist you while you remain in your car. If you are walking, please remain outside of the building and call Human Resources at 402.280.2709. A Human Resources representative will come out to assist you while practicing social distancing. At this time, only pre-authorized employees and students are allowed into the building to ensure the safety of our community.
- Please remember to:
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- Maintain social distancing.
If you have questions, please call 402.280.2709.
Our Human Resources department is located within the Cardiac Center. Visitor parking is available in the lot west of the building.
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.